BMC Main Low Voltage Switchboards are the modular designed which can be tailor-made to meet the client’s exact specification. It can be a L shape or the U shape to fit in your limit space switchroom.
Assembled from standard parts, this versatile system can be modified during production or even on-site to keep up with any last minute design changes.
The modular system also allows us to join two or more sections together enabling a larger cubicle for housing bulky protection devices.
In-house testing to ensure our reliable & quality products.
- Standard: IEC 60439-1
- Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000VAC
- Rated Operational Voltage: 690VAC
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 12kV
- Degree of Pollution: 3
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Main Busbars: up to 6300A
- Rated Peak Withstand Current: 220kA
- Rated Short-time Current: 100kA / 1s
- Degree of Protection: up to 54
- Segregation Form: up to 4b
- Material : Electro- Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Metal Sheet Thickness: 2mm
- External Surface Protection: Epoxy Powder Polymerized at High Temperature
- Painting Thickness: more than 50 micro mm.
- Standard Color: RAL 7032, 9002
- Standard Dimension: 2090H x 800W x 1080D or 2090H x 800W x 1280D or 2090H x 800W x 1480D