At BMC Switchboard Manufacture JSC. We offer a range of Power Distribution Boards with sophisticated options of power conditioning and monitoring.
Our free standing or wall mounting Power Distribution Boards are either manufactured to suit individual customer requirements or can be selected from a range
of standard designs that have been tested and proved by installation.
Wiring access to the base of the Power Distribution Boards can be gained by fitting an under floor plinth.
The connection from Main Busbar to Branch Circuit Breaker are either flat copper bars or cables.
- Standard : IEC 60439-1
- Rated Insulation Voltage : 1000VAC
- Rated Operational Voltage : 690VAC
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 12kV
- Degree of Pollution : 3
- Frequency : 50Hz
- Main Busbars : up to 1600A
- Rated Peak Withstand Current: 220kA
- Rated Short-time Current : 100kA / 1s
- Degree of Protection : Up to 54
- Segregation Form : Up to 4b
- Materia : Electro- Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Metal sheet Thickness : 2mm
- External Suface Protection : Electro static powder coating
- Painting thickness : More than 50 micro mm
- Standard color : RAL 7032, 9002
- Standard Dimension : 2100H x 800 W x 1000D